- » Need Mardi Gras Party Plans in Chicago? Check out these events!
- » The Complete Roaring 20's Costume Guide - What to Wear, Makeup & Hair
- » Masquerade Event: Off-Kilter Presents: #TangoMasquerade
- » Original Boba Fett Cosplay - The Time Duwayne Dunham Tested The Costume in 1978
- » Best Costume Ideas of 2016
Posted by Fantasy Costumes Staff on July 07, 2016
Share the fun
Our very own makeup stylist Irma will be hosting an in-store event covering the basic of applying special effects makeup. She'll discuss different techniques and products for achieving a variety of looks. This seminar is great for beginners to cosplay or makeup artists looking to expand their knowledge.
When: Saturday July 23rd at 11:00AM.
Where: Fantasy Costumes
Cost: A $10 registration fee is required for cost of makeup.
RSVP required: If you're interested please call the store to RSVP at 773-777-0222.