Raven from Teen Titans Cosplay | DIY Costume Guide
Let’s Cosplay Raven
Raven from the popular kids TV show (and comics) Teen Titans is one of the more mysterious founding members of the group.
To cosplay her, let’s first talk a little bit about her background:
1) She is one of the founding members of Teen kTians.
2) She is hal-Azarathian and half-demon.
So that’s pretty much Raven, in a nutshell.
Now let’s talk about her costume:
1) Grey leggings
2) Mini crystal bindi
3) Purple booties
4) Purple leather bracelet
5) Gold Ruby pendant link
6) Ruby Baubles
7) Purple wig
8) Gold circle pendant
9) Grey face paint
10) Black leotard
11) Red gold chain necklace
12) Black and purple reversible hoodie cape
Right away, you’ll notice that there’s a lot of jewelry and accessory items.
So let’s break it down now:
1) Leggings, booties, bracelet, leotard, and the wig should be used in the same manner as any 'normal' variations of these items.
2) The 'caped hoodie' works a lot like a robe. Wear it like that.
3) Affix jewelry to their proper locations. Wear necklace as you normally would.
4) Apply face paint 'normally'.