Mac as Nightman from It's Always Sunny | DIY Costume Guide
Let’s Cosplay Mac (As Nightman)
Mac from It’s Always Sunny in Philly is a very memorable and lovable character overall...as is the rest of the crew from Paddy’s Pub.
But today we will be focusing on Mac only, and more specifically, we will be zeroing in on his 'appearance' as the Nightman in a play written by Charlie.
But first, as always, let’s talk a little bit more about Mac:
1) He is the co-owner of Paddy’s Pub.
2) As well as its 'sheriff'.
3) Is roommates with Dennis.
4) He is highly vain about his body image.
And now for the costume:
1) Black karate uniform
2) Black cream makeup
3) Black crew socks
4) Black jazz shoes
5) Yellow cat eye contact lenses
6) Black karate belt
So basically, this cosplay is pretty much just 'all black' as you can see. There’s really not much to it, but what little you can 'change up' comes in the form of:
1) Shoes can be any kind of black shoes...doesn’t have to be Jazz shoes.
2) Belt can also be 'jury-rigged' by using a piece of black cloth if you want.
And that about sums it up for Mac’s Nightman costume.