Kim Possible Cosplay | DIY Costume Guide
Let’s Cosplay Kim Possible
Kim Possible is one of the Disney Channel’s most well-known and popular kids TV shows and characters.
And because of her popularity, she’s gotten many a follower and cosplayer during cosplay conventions.
So without further ado let’s talk a little bit about our focus today:
- Kim is a high school student and freelance troubleshooter.
- Her activities and ‘work’ are actually not secretive at all, and nobody really cares about it unless it begins to interfere with their own private lives.
- She is also head of the cheerleading squad.
- And a straight-A student.
Now let’s talk about her costume:
- Army green cargo pants
- Black turtleneck crop top
- Black boots
- Black leather gloves
- Wristwatch walkie talkie
- Orange wig
As you can see, and as you probably guessed beforehand anyway, that Kim’s cosplay is very ‘simple’. There’s not much you can do to ‘jury-rig’ it.
The only pointers you can get are:
- Wear pants, turtleneck, and gloves as you normally world in everyday life.
- Boots may be substituted by another pair of ‘black shoes’ if they resemble the ‘military-like’ look close enough.
- Walkie talkie may not be necessary.
- Wig may also be discarded if you have the ‘proper’ natural hair for it...or you think hair spray paint can work for you.
There’s Kim for ya!