Let’s Cosplay Kaworu Nagisa
Kaworu Nagisa is definitely one of the more interesting characters in Neon Genesis Evangelion, and amongst the greater realm of manga, anime, and cosplay.
He only appeared in one episode, but it made a tremendous impact on the series and left a lasting impression on many, many fans.
So let’s talk about him:
1) Kaworu is the 17th angel and a 5th Children as well.
2) He is also a Seed of Life.
3) His body was created as a result of the Contact Experiment with Adam.
And now let’s get to his costume:
1) Gray wig
2) Red contact lenses
3) White button down
4) Orange t-shirt
5) Black pants
6) Brown belt
7) White shoes
Kaworu is another character who’s costume and look are not overly complex or 'flashy'.
There are really only a few pointers, which go something like this:
1) Wig may not be necessary if you think hair spray paint would do.
2) If you need help with the contacts, then watch this.
3) Wear the rest of the clothes as you normally would.
That about wraps it up for Kaworu.