Kaworu Nagisa from Neon Genesis | DIY Costume Guide
Let’s Cosplay Kaworu Nagisa
He only appeared in one episode, but it made a tremendous impact on the series and left a lasting impression on many, many fans.
So let’s talk about him:
- Kaworu is the 17th angel and a 5th Children as well.
- He is also a Seed of Life.
- His body was created as a result of the Contact Experiment with Adam.
And now let’s get to his costume:
- Gray wig
- Red contact lenses
- White button down
- Orange t-shirt
- Black pants
- Brown belt
- White shoes
Kaworu is another character who’s costume and look are not overly complex or ‘flashy’.
There are really only a few pointers, which go something like this:
- Wig may not be necessary if you think hair spray paint would do.
- If you need help with the contacts, then watch this.
- Wear the rest of the clothes as you normally would.
That about wraps it up for Kaworu.